Is your company based in Antwerp and its area? Are your partners or your clients French-speakers?
Don’t wait any longer to make the ability to speak French a professional asset, choose the Alliance Française Antwerp as your training partner!
Since its creation, the Alliance Française Antwerp has tailored its services to the business and the requirements of Antwerp and international relations. Numerous companies have chosen us to provide French training to their employees in the following fields: banks and insurance companies; law firms; architectural firms; car manufacturers; energy companies; consulting firms; medical sector; hotel, catering and tourism sector, etc.
We undertake to offer:
- high-quality lessons led by qualified and experienced teachers;
- lessons for all levels, from beginners A1 to accomplished speakers C2;
- content tailored to trainees’ expectations and professional needs;
- courses based on the internationally-recognised CEFR* scale recommended by the European Council.
Use our expertise to make your company higher performing and more competitive. Discover our flexible, tailor-made services: individual or small-group lessons; at the place of your choice, distance-learning or a mixture of the two.
Choose your days and hours as well as the content of your lessons: from French specific to professional situations (verbal/written) or everyday French (life in Brussels, oral practice, administrative letters, etc.).
We analyse your goal and your professional background in order to propose tailor-made training. Through this, benefit from personalised monitoring, regular reports and an end of course assessment, enabling you to measure your staff’s progress.
From 20 hours of training, we offer you the Ev@lang test, a final assessment of the French level of your staff and the perfect complement to their French training! A quick online official test, designed by the CIEP. Find out more
Our training in French as a foreign language will enable your staff to develop a number of skills, as well as an ability to adapt to various situations of communication in French, related to the business sector of your company:
- acquiring technical language skills relating to your professional field (vocabulary, types of discourse)
- developing intercultural skills to ensure you are in tune with those with whom you interact (references, context, challenges)
- writing effective business correspondence (emails, notes, reports, agendas, formal letters)
- interacting with your French-speaking colleagues and professional contacts (meetings, discussions, interviews, telephone conversations)
- understanding French-language media (written press, radio, reports) – speaking with ease in formal situations (speeches, conferences, declarations, presentations)
- speaking French in informal situations (cocktails, lunches, social gatherings, conversations)